Exclusive Newport-style House Plan with an Optionally Finished Lower Level
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Shake siding lies beneath gambrel roof lines on the exterior of this exclusive, Newport-style house plan.
- An elongated covered entry welcomes you inside, where you'll find a quiet study and formal dining room on either side of the foyer. The combined great room and kitchen is enhanced by an accordion-style door that retracts to extend the living space outdoors.
- The massive island provides ample workspace in the kitchen, and a walk-in pantry neighbors a butler's pantry with a bar sink. A convenient playroom sits next to the kitchen so you can multi-task and keep toys contained to a particular area.
- Upstairs, the master suite is joined by three secondary bedrooms, and a rooftop patio offers a fun space to get some vitamin D. Finish the optional bonus room for an additional 418 sq ft of living space.
- Retreat to the optionally finished lower level to find a home theatre, game room, gym, and bedroom. The 2-bedroom apartment with a private entrance can be used as an in-law suite or income property.
- Related Plan: Get an alternative version with an angled garage with plan 270039AF
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 741 sq. ft.
- Deck: 556 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 456 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss