Exclusive Prairie Home Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- Flat and low-pitched roof styles combine to give this exclusive Prairie home plan a contemporary exterior vibe. Inside, the open common spaces make entertaining that much easier.
- U-shaped counters surround a prep island in the chef's kitchen, which opens to a lounge area and game room. A formal dining room sits nearby, located by a cozy living room with a fireplace.
- Privately situated near the foyer, discover a guest suite and home office for the work-at-home occupant.
- The master suite overlooks a courtyard-style porch, and includes two walk-in closets on either side of the 5-fixture bath.
- A drop zone can be found just inside from the 2-car garage, along with a walk-in pantry, easing the process of unloading groceries.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,509 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12