Exclusive Rustic Craftsman House Plan with Third Floor Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Gorgeous Craftsman detailing enhances this rustic house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. All sorts of nooks and crannies give the home charm.
- There's a first floor guest suite that works well with elderly relatives and a quiet pocket home office tucked away off the kitchen.
- You can eat in the large formal dining room or in the large breakfast nook that is open to the kitchen.
- The family room is a delight with its big fireplace, coffered ceiling and built-ins.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor are comfortably large with walk-in closets. A second floor laundry room adds convenience.
- And there's more! Climb the stairs to the third floor bonus space that when finished offers a bathroom too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"