Exclusive Show-Stopping Vacation Home Plan with 3-Sided Wraparound Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A continuous porch - the view side screened - wraps around three sides of this show-stopper of a house plan. Designed for a lot that slopes to the back, it gives you living spaces emphasizing the views to that side of the home.
- The huge open living space inside make the house feel wide open and spacious.
- With the master bedroom on the first floor by itself, homeowners can have privacy and quiet.
- Upstairs, a loft looks out across the vaulted living and dining rooms. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and private balcony.
- Optional finished space on the ground level gives you another bedroom and bathroom plus a large open rec space.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version and turn the rec space into parking for two cars with house plan 18283BE (2,078 sq. ft.) and see more versions of this design with house plans 18250BE (1,806 sq. ft.), 18251BE (2,161 sq. ft.) and 18287BE (3,092 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 552 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 742 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 5" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"