Exclusive Southern Home Plan with Screened Porch
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Rich stone accents enhance the exterior of this Southern home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. The swooping roof line above the front entrance adds a whimsical appeal, while a generous front porch welcomes you home.
- Inside, a study nestled towards the front of the home provides a quiet space to work or read, while a switch-back staircase sits across from a coat closet and powder bath in the foyer.
- The light and airy, open floor plan brings the family together, and the chef's kitchen is sure to evoke creativity in the kitchen. Enjoy a bug-free, outdoor experience on the sizable screened porch, accessible through two sets of french doors off the great room.
- A guest suite tucked behind the 2-car garage includes a full bath.
- At the top of the stairs, french doors part to reveal a spacious master suite, complete with a luxurious en suite with a freestanding tub, oversized shower, and pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Down the hall, three family bedrooms can be found; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 314 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,853 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick