Exclusive Southern Ranch Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Low-pitched, hip and valley roof lines rest above this exclusive, southern ranch plan with dark window sashes adding a modern edge.
- Once past the threshold, french doors to the left present a quiet study, and views into the great room and beyond to the covered patio are provided.
- The open kitchen boasts an oversized island with a snack bar, and the attached eating nook offers rearward views.
- The owner's suite occupies the left side of the home, and features a tray ceiling, dual closets, and a spacious 4-fixture bathroom with an oversized shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located behind the 2-car garage and share a full bath. A pocket door near the kitchen unveils the laundry / mudroom with access to the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 421 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss