Exclusive Traditional Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This striking two-story Traditional house plan is sold exclusively on Architectural Designs.
- It offers all the most popular features including an open floor plan, a walk-in pantry and a study.
- Designed for casual living, there is no formal dining room - instead you get a gorgeous vaulted dining area that has glass on three sides.
- From the kitchen island you can enjoy the sunshine from all those windows or enjoy the fireplace view in the huge great room.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with a big master suite having a lovely tray ceiling.
- Bonus space adds an extra 317 square feet of living space that can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,233 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 168 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss