Exclusive Tudor Home Plan with Exposed Beams in Living / Dining Area and Large Veranda
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This exclusive Tudor home plan presents a fairytale appeal with its steeply-pitched gables, subtle angles, and stone accents.
- Large windows line the rear wall of the living / dining room, topped by exposed beams and anchored by a fireplace. A wine room tucked beneath the stairwell is perfect for entertaining.
- The island kitchen features a large range and scullery with a veggie sink, while glass doors retract to extend the living space onto the veranda.
- The owner's suite is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower and a large wardrobe with a dresser island.
- Three bedroom suites reside upstairs, along with a flex room and bonus area (included in the total square footage) with a wet bar above the garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 93145EL and 93142EL.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,097 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 80' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"