Exclusive Tudor Home Plan with Study and Sun Deck
About This Plan
- The elongated, sloping eave that swoops across the front elevation of this Tudor home plan presents a magical, storybook appeal to the exclusive design.
- Tall ceilings above the entry welcome you inside where a study resides behind french doors to the right, across from a formal dining room.
- In the kitchen, the peninsula-style eating bar hosts seating for five, while the great room is rear facing and includes a fireplace and french doors that lead to the 36'2 by 11'9" sun deck.
- The convenient primary bedroom is located on the main level and features two closets and a toilet room in the 5-fixture ensuite. Upstairs, discover three sizable bedrooms and a full bath with a double-sink vanity.
- The service areas are clustered near the side door and include a laundry room, mudroom with built-in lockers, a powder bath, and butler's pantry.
- GIVING BACK: Please note the plan designer gives 10% of their profits on all sales to charities focused on helping children and families in foster care.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,829 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Deck: 437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 16 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement, Daylight, Walkout, Piling, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Post Frame
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss