Exclusive Two-Story Florida Home Plan with Workshop in Garage
About This Plan
- This exclusive, two-story Florida home plan features open-concept living on the main level, while the sleeping accommodations reside upstairs.
- Once inside, a flex room greets you at the foyer, which could serve as a formal living space or a piano room.
- The open floor plan, at the back of the home, combines the great room and eat-in kitchen. A large sliding door allows natural light to fill the interior, while offering access to the covered patio.
- The large island anchors the living space, and a nearby roomy pantry provides plenty of dry storage.
- Retreat to the second-level owner's suite, which features a bay window sitting nook, a 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet. The centrally located laundry room allows everyone to assist with the chore.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42852MJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss