Exclusive Two-Story House Plan with Future Lower-Level Expansion
About This Plan
- A grand, two-story front porch contributes to the curb appeal on this exclusive, two-story house plan, complete with timber-framed gables.
- Exposed beams throughout the center of the home provide a nice feature, and the bar and sizable outdoor living space creates a comfortable atmosphere for gatherings.
- A massive kitchen island lends plenty of workspace, and the nearby walk-in pantry is accessible from the mudroom, easing the task of unloading groceries.
- The serene owner's suite features a tray ceiling, lavish en suite with a freestanding tub and oversized shower, and an expansive wardrobe with access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side of the home share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A large media room is located at the top of the stairs and grants access to a fourth suite and a full bath.
- Should you need to increase living space in the future, the optional, walk-out lower level boasts an enormous game / media room with a bar, fifth guest suite with a full bath, and a large terrace.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 1"
- Depth: 71' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"