Exclusive Two-Story House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Sharp roof angles add a contemporary vibe to this exclusive, two-story house plan, which displays a variety of exterior materials that contribute to the curb appeal.
- The main floor is where you'll find the shared living spaces, which includes an open great room and eat-in kitchen. French doors off the foyer part to reveal a quiet living room.
- Multiple storage areas on the main level, including the 2-car garage, walk-in pantry, and mudroom, offer this thoughtful floor plan ample storage space.
- A loft at the top of the stairs leads to three bedrooms; the largest reserved for the homeowner. The centrally-located laundry room completes this level, and encourages all family members to help with the chore.
- When you choose to finish the lower level as designed, gain 940 sq. ft. of living space, along with 2 bedrooms, a family room, and full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 75 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss