Exclusive Victorian with Bay Windows
About This Plan
- A big bay window expands the foyer of this enchanting Victorian house plan.
- Wide openings in the formal dining room keep it separate yet visible to the family room and kitchen.
- Double doors in the keeping room lead to a delightful screened porch ready for outdoor dining in comfort.
- On the second floor, the front facing bedroom also gets a big bay that's a perfect reading nook.
- The master suite comes with a vaulted ceiling, private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage ensures that any noise won't disturb rooms below.
- Related Plan: Get a side-load garage and an extra bedroom with house plan 30084RT (2,935 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12