Expandable Prairie Style House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone work accents the exterior of this two-story Northwest house plan that comes with the wide eaves of a Prairie style home.
- It's compact footprint allows this home to be built on a narrow lot.
- An open layout makes the first floor feel larger and the two-way fireplace warms the entire first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom gets a walk-in closet and the shared hall bathroom offers two sinks and both a tub and shower.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 4"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss