2400 Square Foot 3-Bed Farmhouse with 2-Car Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This 2400 square foot 3-bed house plan was designed for a sloping lot and gives you drive-under parking and loads of storage on the lower level. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted and beamed great room with fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has direct laundry access. A bonus room - factored into the home's Total Living Area - can be used as a home office if needed.
- Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 68625VR (2,200 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 689 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 782 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,084 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick