4-Bed Back Woods House Plan with Lower Level ADU Apartment and Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan was designed for a sloping lot and gives you parking on the lower level and a bedroom suite with kitchenette and den that can be used as an ADU or rental apartment. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The main floor master has back porch access through French doors. Upstairs, two bedrooms are share a bath and a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with drive-under garage with house plans 68625VR, 68808VR, 68878VR, 680101VR and 680145VR.
Finished Walkout Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,276 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 613 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,068 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 626 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick