Expanded Cottage with Stone Accents
About This Plan
- We took house plan 21714DR and made it three feet wider, reversed the layout and enhanced the facade with manufactured stone.
- The living space is very open and the bumped-out dinette lets in lots of natural light.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom.
Laundry is in the basement where you'll find room for expansion.
- Related Plans: See the smaller original version, house plan 21714DR (880 sq. ft.) and get an alternate exterior with house plan 21778DR (896 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plans 21716DR (1,068 sq. ft.) and 21519DR (1,124 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss