Expanded Cottage with Stone Accents
About This Plan
- We took house plan 21714DR and made it three feet wider, reversed the layout and enhanced the facade with manufactured stone.
- The living space is very open and the bumped-out dinette lets in lots of natural light.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom.
Laundry is in the basement where you'll find room for expansion.
- Related Plans: See the smaller original version, house plan 21714DR (880 sq. ft.) and get an alternate exterior with house plan 21778DR (896 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the bumpout with house plan 22379DR.
- Get more room with house plans 21716DR (1,068 sq. ft.) and 21519DR (1,124 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss