Exquisite Southern Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This exquisite Southern home plan is perfect for waterfront lots and features multiple outdoor living spaces, an open-concept floor plan, and a convenient main-level master bedroom.
- The nearly 12'-deep front porch attaches to a sun deck, while welcoming you inside. The open great room and eat-in kitchen is on the other side of French doors, with a double-sided fireplace also warming the screened porch.
- Casual seating at the kitchen island is perfect for easy conversations while preparing meals, and a side porch provides a great space for a grill.
- A laundry closet neighbors the main-level master bedroom, which includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 frame a Jack-and-Jill bath on the second level. Incorporate built-in bunk beds in one of the bedrooms for fun sleepovers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 497 sq. ft.
- Deck: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 5"
- Depth: 42' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick