Eye-Catching Acadian House Plan with Home Office and Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This eye-catching, Acadian house plan presents a symmetrical front elevation, complete with a warm front porch, topped by three dormer windows.
- Inside, French doors to the right lead to a home office, across from the formal dining room. A few steps further, the family room flows into the kitchen, where a large island provides plenty of workspace.
- The sizable rear porch extends the living space to the out-of-doors, and offers a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy purposes, and boasts a deluxe en suite with a freestanding tub, toilet room, and massive closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, with two full baths available to share, and a desk nook provides a common space for homework or electronics.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, while built-in lockers help to organize your gear upon entering into the mudroom.
- Related Plan: Reverse the master suite layout with house plan 56475SM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,535 sq. ft.
- Storage: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 5"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 973 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick