Eye-catching Contemporary House Plan with Indoor / Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- A blend of exterior siding materials come together to form this eye-catching, contemporary house plan, complete with a flat roof. The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, creating an L-shape and offering additional living space above.
- Once inside, the open-concept floor plan includes the outdoor living space due to a multi-panel door that retracts to unify the space. The homeowner that enjoys entertaining will appreciate the wet bar and butler's pantry, both within reach from the kitchen.
- A guest bedroom occupies the left side of the main level, and sits across from a secluded den for peace and quiet.
- Retreat to the second-level, master bedroom, which features a lavish, 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet with a dresser island. Down the hall, two additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, next to the laundry room.
- A generous bonus room - factored into the total living area figure - includes a wet bar, and provides access to bedroom four.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss