Fab French Country
About This Plan
- This complex and very detailed French Country house plan has a tremendous visual appeal, inside and out.
- A stunning curved staircase can be seen from the foyer and the formal dining room has a lovely beamed ceiling.
- More beams top the huge kitchen and breakfast nook where you can also see the sitting room with its barrel vaulted ceiling.
- Double doors in the huge great room swing open to the rear patio and lead to the vaulted screened porch that has an outdoor fireplace.
- A quiet study lies up a short flight of stairs and has a built-in desk and a front-facing juliette balcony.
- All the bedrooms are up on the luxurious second floor.
- The master suite boasts an amazing bathroom and large his and her walk-in closets.
- This floor has a laundry room and a cozy office, perfect for the kids to do their homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 8"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1059 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss