Fabulous 4-Bedroom House Plan with Second-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- A curved, asymmetrical gable roof makes this house stand out among others, while the vertical siding and painted brick provide an updated approach.
- Glide through the arched entryway and into a spacious foyer with the formal dining room immediately to the left. A butler's pantry connects the dining area with kitchen, and an oversized island serves as a natural gathering space when entertaining.
- The adjoining living room includes an elegant tray ceiling and large windows supply ample natural light throughout the main level.
- Relax on the covered porch which features a fireplace for year-round enjoyment.
- The master bedroom resides on the second level, and showcases two walk-in closets and a spacious ensuite with a wet room, two vanities, and a commode room. The centrally located laundry room is accessible from the master closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet, are located down the hall, and share a full bathroom. A fourth bedroom can be found on the main level, next to a flex room awaiting the homeowner's creative touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"