Fabulous Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Artfully done with an over-sized shutter in front, this fabulous Mediterranean home plan has a well-laid out floor plan.
- Amenities such as special ceiling treatments and a large wet bar make this an impressive home.
- The open floor plan encourages easy movement from room to room and either double doors or sliding glass doors lead to the spacious covered lanai in the rear.
- A bay window in the deluxe master suite carves out a cozy sitting area.
- The master bath is huge and luxurious with both an enormous walk-in shower and a soaking tub.
- The kitchen has tons of counter space and an eating bar where friends can sit and chat while you are cooking.
- Golf cart storage in the two car garage is built right in.
- The stylish truss framed roof has a 8:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Due to restrictions, contact us regarding permission if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,638 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 107' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss