Family Home Plan with a Modest Footprint
About This Plan
- This family home plan delivers impressive square footage on a modest footprint, making it an especially good choice for an urban or small lot.
- The main level's open layout puts the kitchen at the heart of the home, open to the hearth-warmed family room.
- A deck awaits barbeques outside, while to the right, a sunny study is a pleasant place to relax.
- Upstairs, the fabulous master suite boasts a large bedroom, roomy bathroom, and an enormous walk-in closet that passes directly into the laundry room for ultimate convenience.
- All three secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710156BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick