4-Bed House Plan with 2-Level Porch
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 4-bed house plan features a two level porch, classic brick and steep gables. The garage doors are protected by a copper canopy, used for both function and design style.
- The main floor is modern, light and airy. The family room has a coffered ceiling, fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- The kitchen with an island is integrated into the family room for interaction. The formal dining room or breakfast area provide space for any meal whether casual lunches or formal holiday gatherings.
- The main floor bedroom is the perfect guest suite or could be a home office.
- The upper level opens up with a loft. The master suite features a beamed ceiling and separate walk-in closets. The master bath has an angled double vanity, soaking tub and shower.
- The secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a compartmentalized bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710049BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,446 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick