Father of the Bride
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The inspiration for this classic and popular Colonial style house plan came from the movie 'Father Of The Bride'.
- An L-shaped staircase greets you in the foyer and at the top, an art glass window can be found.
- A large dining room with fireplace and screened-in porch are located close to the kitchen with its glass door cabinets and walk-in pantry.
- An additional staircase at the rear of the house plan rises to the second floor and leads to a walk up attic.
- Four large bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the second floor. Two second floor balconies are also provided.
- House plans also include a detached, three car garage of approximately 630 square feet.
- Foundation: basement.