Finished Lower Level Apartment
About This Plan
- This Traditional home has the perfect solution for those who want rental income or need to house their elderly parents.
- The lower level apartment provides a separate kitchen, living area, bedroom and bath.
- Three bedrooms on the main house above provide for the rest of the family.
- Related Plan: Don't need the finished apartment? See house plan 21696DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 662 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 27' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite