Traditional Home for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- A brick front and hip roof add loads of charm to this Traditional home plan designed for a narrow lot.
- The kitchen has an eating bar and lots of counter space.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share a large bath with both tub and shower.
- Related Plan: Need a finished lower level apartment? See house plan 21895DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 662 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 27' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss