First or Second Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Choose from a first or second floor master suite in this luxurious Shingle style house plan.
- The covered front porch wraps around the huge great room with its coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- There's an informal eating nook plus a formal dining room with tray ceiling and sliders out to the rear barbecue porch.
- In the kitchen, a giant island features an extra sink and gives you the ability to have more than one cook in the kitchen.
- Use the first floor bedroom 2 as your main master suite or use it as a luxurious in-law suite.
- Every one of the bedrooms on the second floor boasts a big walk-in closet and most have private bathrooms.
- The second floor master suite comes with a sitting room and private deck that faces front.
- The second floor laundry room has a long counter for folding clothes fresh out of the dryer.
- Watch movies at home with the whole family in the massive vaulted media room that is included in the total heated, finished square footage.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version of this home with house plan 23762JD (4,074 sq.ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 89' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss