Luxurious Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A magnificent covered front porch wraps around most of the first floor of this luxurious Northwest house plan.
- There's a bright, informal eating nook plus a formal dining room
- In the kitchen, two islands give you the ability to have more than one cook in the kitchen.
- Most of the bedrooms on the second floor boast a big walk-in closet and bedroom 2 and the master suite have private decks.
- The second floor laundry room has lots of counter space for folding clothes fresh out of the dryer.
- The detached garage comes with bonus space - an apartment on the upper floor.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version of this home with house plan 23757JD (6,322 sq.ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Above detached garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1147 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss