First or Second Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Striking good looks and an abundance of outdoor living space characterize this exciting Florida house plan.
- Every possible amenity has been included in the home including a residential elevator and your choice of a first or second floor master suite.
- Folding doors bring the outside into the billiard room, formal living room and informal family room area.
- Outdoor living includes covered lanais with a summer kitchen and a pool deck plus a pool bathroom for your convenience.
- The second floor also has covered lanais and an open terrace.
- Homeowners who select the second floor master suite have the whole floor to themselves with an exercise room and a separate laundry room.
- The ground level has a huge amount of garage space plus a full bathroom and a second outdoor summer kitchen area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,172 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,839 sq. ft.
- Entry: 158 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 944 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Storage: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 4481 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss