Five Bedroom Traditional
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple gables paired with a charming dormer give this home plan an exciting exterior. A tall arched stone entry with brick and a large transom, cast light into the two-story foyer.
- The dining room, equipped with built-in hutch, offers privacy in its secluded location next to the foyer. Opposite, the den provides flexibility as an office or fifth bedroom. A vaulted great room opens the rear of the home with doors leading out to a covered patio. A fireplace warms the space for evenings spent relaxing at home.
- A centralized kitchen accommodates an active family. Tall windows allow a view from the nook. The galley style opens the kitchen up to the great room.
- The master suite, tucked in the rear of the main floor, offers a private retreat. The bath is complete with a sunlit spa. Three rooms upstairs provide several options for private bedrooms, a games room or a bonus area.
- With a tandem three-car garage, this spacious home still remains compact enough for narrow lots.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations, see 69038AM; 6916AM (two-car garage) and 69040AM (three-car garage and finished lower level); and 69087AM.