Master With Sunlit Spa
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stone wainscot and tall columns at the entry set this shingle style home plan apart.
- Flanking the vaulted foyer, the dining room, equipped with built-in hutch, offers privacy in its secluded location. Opposite, the den provides flexibility as an office or fourth bedroom. A vaulted great room creates an open atmosphere in the rear of the home with doors leading out to the patio. A fireplace and close proximity to the kitchen make it a great place for entertaining or family to relax.
- The centralized kitchen, with a spacious nook to accommodate an active family, overlooks the great room.
- The master suite, tucked in the rear of the main floor, offers a private retreat, and a Palladian window arrangement. The bath is complete with a sunlit spa. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms and a large bonus room make a great area for children.
- The tandem garage creates a third-car option or shop area allowing a narrow footprint for this home.
- Note that the basement version results in 1,773 square feet of living area on the main floor and 1,641 square feet in the basement.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations, see 69039AM; 6916AM (two-car garage) and 69040AM (three-car garage and finished lower level); and 69087AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 567 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick