Master With Sunlit Spa
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A stone wainscot and tall columns at the entry set this shingle style home plan apart.
- Flanking the vaulted foyer, the dining room, equipped with built-in hutch, offers privacy in its secluded location. Opposite, the den provides flexibility as an office or fourth bedroom. A vaulted great room creates an open atmosphere in the rear of the home with doors leading out to the patio. A fireplace and close proximity to the kitchen make it a great place for entertaining or family to relax.
- The centralized kitchen, with a spacious nook to accommodate an active family, overlooks the great room.
- The master suite, tucked in the rear of the main floor, offers a private retreat, and a Palladian window arrangement. The bath is complete with a sunlit spa. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms and a large bonus room make a great area for children.
- The tandem garage creates a third-car option or shop area allowing a narrow footprint for this home.
- Note that the basement version results in 1,773 square feet of living area on the main floor and 1,641 square feet in the basement.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations, see 69039AM; 6916AM (two-car garage) and 69040AM (three-car garage and finished lower level); and 69087AM.