Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative wood shutters dress up the exterior of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Five bedrooms and lots of outdoor space make the home ideal for large families.
- The well-planned kitchen has an island and a walk-in pantry for extra storage plus a clear view all the way down to the family room fireplace.
- A guest bedroom on the first floor works well for elderly relatives who don't want stairs.
- The remaining bedrooms are all upstairs.
- The master retreat has an enormous walk-in closet, a tray ceiling and a wet bar right in the bedroom.
- The large rec room is a great place for the kids to let off steam or turn it into a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- Deck: 321 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick