Five Bedrooms and a Bonus Room Too
About This Plan
- A pleasing blend of different exterior materials gives a wonderful appearance to this Northwest house plan.
- Lots of transom windows bring in extra light and the open floor plan heightens the feeling of spaciousness.
- Work from home in the front-facing den that has corner windows.
- The first floor guest bedroom also has corner windows.
- In the kitchen, the huge island has seating for four and is positioned so you can see out into the covered porch while cooking.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the huge second floor where every bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level too - right where most of the laundry is generated.
- Use the giant bonus room however you wish, it's a wonderful space and is part of the total living area square footage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery