Flex, Bonus and Media Rooms
About This Plan
- Whether you use this rustic Craftsman home plan as a vacation retreat or full time home, there is plenty of room for living and entertaining.
- Outdoor space abounds with a huge expanse of rear covered porches, one with a vaulted ceiling.
- A double fireplace warms both the porch and the dining room that is flooded with light from windows on all sides.
- The great room soars up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- Two bedrooms lie on the first floor including the spacious vaulted master suite.
- Bonus room, flex room and media room can all be configured by your builder to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 979 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 8"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick