Flexible 2-Level Escape
About This Plan
- This flexible 2-level escape will make a great vacation home or a year-round residence. It comes with an unfinished basement as well as two versions without the garage and main floor master.
- A covered porch shelters the front entry. Step inside and enjoy the open floor plan. An optional fireplace will add some flair to the vaulted living room. Double doors lead to the partially covered deck that runs the width of the house plan.
- Island seating and a walk-in pantry are nice touches in the kitchen.
- The master suite is on the main level and has access to the back deck.
- Three bedrooms are on the second floor. Bedroom 4 enjoys its own private deck.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage and get a second floor master with these house plans - 90133PD (finished walkout basement) and 90135PD (unfinished basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 963 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 261 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss