4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 3-level escape will make a great vacation home or a year-round residence. Put it on your sloping lot and take advantage of the patio created off the lower level.
- A covered porch shelters the front entry. Step inside and enjoy the open floor plan. An optional fireplace will add some flair to the living room. Double doors lead to both a screened porch and a partially covered deck.
- Three bedrooms are on the second floor. Bedroom 3 enjoys its own private deck.
- A family room plus up to two bedrooms complete the home on the lower level.
- Related Plans: Save money and get an unfished basement with house plan 90135PD.
- Get the master on main and a garage with house plan 90131PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,118 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 8" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss