2 or 3-Level Escape
About This Plan
- This 2-level escape will make a great vacation home or a year-round residence. It comes with an unfinished basement as well as a version for a sloping lot that gives you expansion possibilities.
- A covered porch shelters the front entry. Step inside and enjoy the open floor plan. An optional fireplace will add some flair to the living room. Double doors lead to both a screened porch and a partially covered deck.
- Three bedrooms are on the second floor. Bedroom 3 enjoys its own private deck.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with family room and two bedrooms house plan 90133PD.
- Get the master on main and a garage with house plan 90131PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss