Flexible Bungalow with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- You even get room to expand in this 3 or 4 bedroom Craftsman-inspired bungalow. Build out the 308 square foot bonus room and get a fifth bedroom or a playroom or home office.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy with a master bedrooms with spacious walk-in closet and 5-fixture bath with spa tub.
- The kitchen has a great layout that gives you views to the great room and easy access to the dinette and 8'-deep rear covered porch, a great place for dining al fresco.
- A tray ceiling and fireplace in the great room adds a bit of flair, and the flex room could make a great dining area.
- The front bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and the one in back has access to the covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss