Flexible Colonial Revival House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Colonial Revival house plan is under 50'-wide making it great for your narrow lot. A covered porch in front and a deck in back give you two places to enjoy the fresh air.
- Inside, the den off the foyer can be used as a fourth bedroom giving the home great flexibility.
- The family room is open to the breakfast room and the kitchen. A counter in has room for a few stoolsd and helps tie the kitchen to the open floor plan.
- Upstairs you'll find the master with walk-in closet and two beds that share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 31511GFand 31506GF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- Deck: 121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 8"
- Depth: 38' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick