Flexible Country Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At opposite ends of this country farmhouse plan with 6'8"-wide entry are the master suite and the guest suite, which could become wonderful in-law quarters. The master suite opens to a private deck. An office (7'2"x5'4") can easily be converted to a walk-in closet.
- In the informal living area, the great room lies next to the breakfast room and the islanded kitchen with its walk-in pantry (7'x2'5").
- The dining room is bayed and an open entryway gives you views of the great room and the covered patio beyond.
- In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with a large walk-in closet.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study.
- Related Plans: Need something larger? See house plans 31022D (3,066 sq. ft.), 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.) and 31030D (3,329 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.