Flexible Country Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- At opposite ends of this country farmhouse plan with 6'8"-wide entry are the master suite and the guest suite, which could become wonderful in-law quarters. The master suite opens to a private deck. An office (7'2"x5'4") can easily be converted to a walk-in closet.
- In the informal living area, the great room lies next to the breakfast room and the islanded kitchen with its walk-in pantry (7'x2'5").
- The dining room is bayed and an open entryway gives you views of the great room and the covered patio beyond.
- In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with a large walk-in closet.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study.
- Related Plans: Need something larger? See house plans 31022D (3,066 sq. ft.), 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.) and 31030D (3,329 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,458 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 105' 4"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick