Flexible House Plan with Guest Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At opposite ends of this luxurious sprawling design are the master suite and the guest suite. Both suites open to private decks.
- In the informal living area, the family room lies next to the bayed breakfast room and kitchen with its angled island. The formal living area is comprised of a dining room set off by columns and the living room that opens to the large deck in back.
- In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with a generous walk-in closet.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plans 31041D (2,458 sq. ft.), 31022D (3,066 sq. ft.) and 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.