Flexible House Plan with Guest Suite
About This Plan
- At opposite ends of this luxurious sprawling design are the master suite and the guest suite. Both suites open to private decks.
- In the informal living area, the family room lies next to the bayed breakfast room and kitchen with its angled island. The formal living area is comprised of a dining room set off by columns and the living room that opens to the large deck in back.
- In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with a generous walk-in closet.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plans 31041D (2,458 sq. ft.), 31022D (3,066 sq. ft.) and 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,329 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,329 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 325 sq. ft.
- Deck: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Photo Gallery