Flexible House Plan with Guest Suite
About This Plan
- At opposite ends of this luxurious sprawling design are the master suite and the guest suite. Both suites open to private decks.
- In the informal living area, the family room lies next to the bayed breakfast room and kitchen with its angled island. The formal living area is comprised of a dining room set off by columns and the living room that opens to the large deck in back.
- In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with a generous walk-in closet.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plans 31041D (2,458 sq. ft.), 31022D (3,066 sq. ft.) and 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,329 sq. ft.
- Deck: 489 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 325 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick