Flexible House Plan with In-Law Suite
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At opposite ends of this luxurious sprawling design are the master suite and the guest suite, which could become wonderful in-law quarters. Both suites open to private decks.
- In the informal living area, the family room lies next to the bayed breakfast room and the islanded kitchen with its walk-in pantry. The formal living area is comprised of a dining room set off by columns and a fireplaced living room that opens to the large deck in back.
- The guest suite also features a sitting area with a small auxiliary kitchen. In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with his and her walk-in closets on either side.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study. Similarly, bedroom four could be accessed from the master suite and/or the living room for a home office. As shown, it is accessed from the master suite and functions as a bedroom or a media center.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see house plan 31030D (3,329 sq. ft.). For smaller versions see 31041D (2,458 sq. ft.) and 31022D (3,066 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.