Hill Country with Dual Suites
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At opposite ends of this luxurious sprawling hill country home plan are the master suite and the guest suite, which could become wonderful in-law quarters. Both suites open to private terraces.
- The focal point of the home plan is the large great room which is open to the breakfast room and the kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry. The dining room is open and marked by columns.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study. Another option is the use of the office/media/bedroom next to the master bedroom.
- The guest suite also features a sitting area with a small auxiliary kitchen. In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with his and her walk-in closets on either side.
- Ceilings: 9' standard. 11' entry, dining room, great room and master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plans 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.) and 31030D (3,329 sq. ft.).Save money with this smaller house plan - 31041D (2,458 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.