Hill Country with Dual Suites
About This Plan
- At opposite ends of this luxurious sprawling hill country home plan are the master suite and the guest suite, which could become wonderful in-law quarters. Both suites open to private terraces.
- The focal point of the home plan is the large great room which is open to the breakfast room and the kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry. The dining room is open and marked by columns.
- By moving the door to bedroom three so that it opens to the foyer, this room could be used as a study. Another option is the use of the office/media/bedroom next to the master bedroom.
- The guest suite also features a sitting area with a small auxiliary kitchen. In the master suite, the bathroom contains a spa tub next to a separate shower, with his and her walk-in closets on either side.
- Ceilings: 9' standard. 11' entry, dining room, great room and master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plans 3067D (3,164 sq. ft.) and 31030D (3,329 sq. ft.).Save money with this smaller house plan - 31041D (2,458 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,066 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 209 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,066 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 118' 10"
- Depth: 67' 11"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick