Flexible Craftsman Plan with Finished Basement
About This Plan
- The open-concept living space, centrally located in this Flexible Craftsman home plan, pairs beautifully with the more intimate spaces like the den, flex room, and guest suite on the main level.
- The dreamy kitchen boasts a large range, plenty of workspace, and a walk-in pantry. Access the rear patio from the great room, kitchen, master bedroom, or flex room.
- The generously-sized master bedroom includes a 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet that conveniently connects to the laundry room.
- Extra space in the 3-car garage provides plenty of room for gear and storage.
- Downstairs, the walkout basement features a living room, two bedrooms and bathrooms, and loads of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,477 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 712 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1438 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 8
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 8
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss