Flexible Mini Modern
About This Plan
- This angular mini-modern house plan delivers an angular exterior that will definitely create a lasting impression. With entertaining space on the main floor and living space on the upper it features a very livable floor plan.
- The living room is kept warm and uncluttered with the air-lock entry and side coat closet. The home is open front to back making it feel larger than is 1,315 sq. ft. of living space suggests.
- The dining room flows into the kitchen with more informal dining taking place at the lunch counter.
- A family room above the garage is spacious and could make a great media room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate brick exterior with house plan 90173PD.
- Gain a garage with family room above with house plan 90181PD (1,315 sq. ft. and 90161PD (3 bedrooms, 1,652 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 549 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 253 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss