Flexible Mountain Craftsman House Plan
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This flexible mountain Craftsman house plan is a smaller version of a popular design with a front elevation that is virtually identical to it's larger cousin, house plan 29801RL.
- It has two covered front porches and lots of room for large decks off the rear elevation.
- The interior is a split bedroom plan with a shared bath between the second bedroom and office.
- The kitchen is large with a walk-in pantry and is open to the breakfast room and two-story family room.
- Upstairs, there is a large loft that overlooks the family room and a large optional bed and bath.
- The basement level has room to add two additional bedrooms, a shared bath, a rec room, a theatre room and unfinished storage.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 29801RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 618 sq. ft.
- Entry: 62 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 205 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick