Stunning Mountain Retreat
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This very popular house plan was designed for hillside lots and spectacular views and offers flexibility in construction with the option to build out or not the terrace level.
- The master suite and a guest suite across the home are located on the main level and were designed with ease-of-use and privacy in mind.
- The main level also features a kitchen with abundant work space and a large walk-in pantry. The breakfast area and vaulted great room are both in view.
- A balcony looks out across the great room and affords majestic views from above out the rear wall of windows.
- A formal dining room, study with vaulted screened porch access, mud and laundry rooms complete this floor.
- On the terrace level you'll get up to 3 additional bedrooms, home theater, recreation area with wet bar and ample storage. This area can be finished as needed and affords the same great views of the outdoors as the main level of the house.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway and can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 29877RL (2,979 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,765 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 529 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"