Flexible Southern Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy flexibility and beauty in this elegant Southern house plan where the living is all on one level.
- The center of the house has 10' high ceilings that make the home feel larger.
- A beautiful tray ceiling enhances the great room with its big fireplace as the focal point of the room.
- Built-ins on either side give you extra storage as well as good looks.
- There is no formal dining room, just a nice casual eating area in full view of the great room.
- Or, grab a quick snack at the eating bar on the kitchen island.
- The spacious master bedroom is off by itself with its lovely tray ceiling and huge master bathroom.
- On the other side of the home, you have two bedrooms and an office or three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick